Milenium Boots Ankle Height
Regular price $177.34 Sale price $125.18
• Upper Material: Genuine Leather
• Upper leather type: cow leather
• Shaft Genuine Leather Type: Cow Leather
• Outsole Material: Rubber
• Heel Height: Low (1cm-3cm)
• Closure Type: Lace-up
• Fit: Fits true to size, take your normal size
• Autumn-winter season
• Heel Height: 2.5cm
• Lining material: synthetic lining/velvet lining
• Import Product
WHAT ARE ULTRA SELLER SHOES SHIPPING OPTIONS?
Ultra Seller Shoes Guests and Members automatically receive free standard shipping.
Both Ultra Seller Shoes Members and guests also have the opportunity to select from additional shipping options during checkout—just click “Edit” in the shipping header to change the shipping selection.
• When is the update of my tracking number available?
Tracking information will be available 1-3 business days when the package arrives at the unit and is out of delivery. This scan may appear several times from the same facility and/or on different days as it is processed or in transit.
• Why in the tracking number information does it say that my package comes from China?
Ultra Seller Shoes ships directly from the manufacturer in China if your order is not in any warehouse in the United States. If you ordered multiple items, keep in mind that they can arrive separately. Delivery time in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom can take between 8 and 16 business days, and Latin American or very remote countries can take between 24 and 35 business days.
• Why doesn't my tracking number update?
If there is no available status or the information has not changed since the last time you saw it, check back periodically and the information will be updated during the next business days.
Also, the packages pass through the office and customs control of the United States, this can affect the delivery time and update of your package.
The volume of mail fluctuates daily, therefore, delivery times are not guaranteed. All deliveries must be made before 5:00 p.m. Local time, Monday through Saturday (unless there are unusual circumstances such as traffic, staff fluctuations, severe weather, natural disasters, etc.).
• What does Origin Post is Preparing Shipment mean?
It means the original country postal service has accepted packet and the information has been electronically sending to destination courier such as USPS. The "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" will display until the packet passes into/through ISC/Customs and is scanned by USPS. So "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" can also happen after a package has reached a destination country.
Rest assured that we are working to ship your package as soon as possible. If your item is delayed, we apologize for the inconvenience.
If you have questions about the status of your package, you can contact us.
We sell our shoes to help you save more and earn more, so if they don't work exactly for you, we have it covered. If you buy from our online store, we provide a 30-day warranty, knowing with confidence that you can return any item (some exceptions apply to certain brand name shoes) for any reason within 30 days. That even includes all the shoes in our collections. No questions are asked and there are no shipping costs for USS guests and members.
So go ahead, buy with confidence and enjoy your 30-day trial without risks.
How do I return a USS order?
You’ll need to access your order with your order number and email address at the returns center. And remember, we always cover return shipping for USS guests and members. (Some exceptions apply to certain brand name items).
Important: Returns for incorrect size or product not as described, you must provide detailed photos of the product before submitting the request at the returns center. For orders of specific brand shoes, you will have to pay the cost of shipping to the manufacturer's warehouse.
Refunds (if applicable)
DO NOT SEND THE PACKAGE TO THE SENDER'S ADDRESS
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If approved, a refund will be processed for the total invoice.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you have not yet received a refund, first verify your bank account again. Then, contact your credit card company, it may take a while until your refund is officially published. Then contact your bank. There is often a processing time before a refund is issued.
If you have done all this and have not yet received your refund, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular-priced items can be exchanged and refunded. Unfortunately, discounted items or special promotions cannot be refunded or exchanged.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace products with manufacturing defects. If you need to exchange it for the same item, you can specify this at the returns center or email us at email@example.com and wait to be notified that your exchange has been approved.
If the item was marked as a gift when it was purchased and sent directly to you, you received a gift for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be sent to you.
If the item was not marked as a gift when it was purchased, or if the gift was sent to us to be sent later, we will send you a refund, and you will be informed of its return.
We reserve the right to require and electronically capture consumer information from a valid state or government ID for all returns/exchanges. We maintain a database of consumer return activity created solely for the purpose of authorizing returns and exchanges. We do not sell the information captured through this process. We also reserve the right to limit returns/exchanges made with or without receipts for any reason.
• We will process and ship your order the same day or within 2-3 business days. Shipping time depends on your location, as we can't control the speed.
• Being free shipping, the arrival time is between 8 and +16 business days for countries such as the United States, Canada, and Australia. Latin American or very remote countries can take up to 24 and 35 business days.
Why are a lot of products on sale?
• We work with many distributors to find the best deals for our customers.
Which days do you ship?
• Our warehouse ships orders from Monday - Friday excluding weekends and holidays.
Where do you ship from?
• We ship directly from our warehouses in (Putian-China). We have multiple fulfillment centers, if you ordered multiple items, please note that they may arrive separately. We also have a warehouse in The United States.
What is the delivery time with the collaborations of global brands?
• Collaborations with global brands have their shipping agency and each brand has its delivery time, either by FedEx, UPS, USPS, additional shipping information is available during the payment process.